The Process of Moving Into Your New Apartment
Please schedule an appointment before applying - Click Here
The application fee is $50.00
Before we can give you your keys
- Carefully read your lease agreement and any required documents ask any questions you may have regarding this important document.
- Your electricity must be turned on in your name one-week prior to move in.
- Understand and read your greeting letter for quick important information!
On Your Move In Day (your lease start day)
- A representative of our company will greet you at your scheduled time. This representative will perform a “Move In Inspection” this is an inspection report to insure your apartment is in acceptable condition.
- Carefully check the condition of your apartment if everything is acceptable Please sign the report.
- Notify the management
office of any problems or defects immediately as this will protect you in case problems are found after you move out.
- Mail Box Key: to obtain key you must bring copy of lease to post office located at 324 West Groveland Avenue, Somers Point.
After you move in remember rent is always due on the 1st of the month and paying your rent is easy
- All move in funds must be cashpay only
- Online ACH (Your checking account is a free option).
- Pay Online with Credit Card (Special ID is Given to Each Tenant, Preferred payment)
- Pay anywhere Check free/Cash pay is accepted locations throughout NJ, Third party services fee applies.
- Mail to our Main Office 5 Mountain Blvd Suite 6 Warren NJ 07059
Tenant responsible for
- Electric supplied by Atlantic City Electric
- Telephone may be supplied by Verizon or Comcast
- Comcast may supply TV and Internet. (SATELLITE TV IS NOT ALLOWED)
Repairs and Emergency Maintenance Procedures
Should you need a repair in your apartment please call the
Bilingual answering service. The operator will transfer your
request to an email and fax to our main office where a work
order for your repair will be processed. In the event of an
afterhour’s emergency, heat/water/major repair you will call our
800 numbers for emergency dispatch.